PUFFY P illustration

illustration & art for licensing by pilar erika johnson
puffyp.com - art for licensing, my shop, free e-cards & more
pilaromatic.com - illustration portfolio

Saturday, June 10, 2006

blogger down

Hi all, I tried to post a few days ago, putting up an image for illustration friday, and i tried and tried, and for some reason blogger wasnt letting me upload images...now we're on to the new topic so its a bit of a moot point. I was trying to be regular about posting every few days.
So here it is, a Saturday night and Im so pooped from all my PUFFY P preparations I am home instead of roller disco skating with some pal (I MUST be tired!). Ive pretty much got everything in order now to leave for NY. Despite some scares with some unknown person signing for my packages in NY (we eventually tracked them down, thank god), Im pretty much ready to go.
Should be nice to get some time also in NY with my dad and stepmom, and also my sister is flying in to NY when Ill be there. She's been living abroad in germany & Spain for the last year or so, and is now coming to move to SF, which is exciting, because she and I havent lived in the same town since highschool, which is almost 20 years ago now. yikes.
Anyway, Ive been getting some more possible bites for freelance, which is good, because Ive been using the last few months to focus on PUFFY P stuff, and have yet to make any money from it. Plus all the sales materials, plane ticket, booth cost of the show is adding up. So when I get back from this trip Ill have to rustle up some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home