PUFFY P illustration

illustration & art for licensing by pilar erika johnson
puffyp.com - art for licensing, my shop, free e-cards & more
pilaromatic.com - illustration portfolio

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

almost ready!

phew! ive printed out my portfolios, got my booth graphics together, and figured out how to decorate my booth (lots of flourescent pink, and bright purple of course), and just packing the boxes up to ship off to NY. its exciting seeing my logo and graphics blown up onto giant vinyl banners, it makes it seem official.
i'm also signing up with an illustration rep, carol guenzi . i met her at the illustration conference last year, and recently reconnected with her. ive never had a rep before, so im curious how things will change. im so used to repping myself ill be happy to have someone helping with mailing & marketing, etc.
im also finishing up a game design for macromedia, with the help of cyberian design and puzzle designer scott kim. i cant post pix of that yet, bc its top secret till it goes live.
but heres a couple pix from PUFFY P's Little TroubleMaker line



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home